Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ground Hogs Day Again.

Hello all,

Sorry it's been a while since my last post. This past month has really flown by, which has been really nice since January took so long. It has been so mundane lately that the highlight of my week was that the movie Days of Thunder was on tonight. (I love that movie!) Ground Hogs Day has certainly set in again, we are just searching for new ways to keep busy. Fortunately, Sarah has come to my rescue (again) and I have some new toys on the way. Not much else is new at this point, just thought I'd let you all know I'm doing fine... That has become a popular phrase for Sarah and I over these last 15 months. "I'm fine", When we say this to each other it is usually followed by a sarcastic laugh. I'm adding one of my favorite sunrise pics that I've taken so far for you all to enjoy. Thank you for your continued support.





7 comments:

Goetze's said...

Hey there,
I'm so glad to hear that time is going by fast for you again. I pray that it continues to move swiftly until your return.

'I'm fine'is definately an all encompassing phrase. Sometimes there are no words to truly express what the heart & soul are feeling, & even if there are there is nothing to be done about it anyway. So we just continue to keep walking don't we?! One step at a time, one day at a time until the Lord brings us out of the dark times that we sometimes find ourselves walking. Surviving things we never thought that we could, because He is there with us.
I know I say this alot, but I'm so proud of you two. So happy to know that you are helping to carry each other.
I hope you enjoy your new toys & I pray that you continue to see the beauty that is around you even now. Thank you for sharing that glorious sunrise with us.

Love you,
Kathy

mom said...

What a beautiful sunrise. That picture shows that where there is turmoil, God brings out something beautiful for us to see. Keep up the good attitude and we will see you before you know it.

God bless you every day
and again I am and will always be proud of you

miss ya
love
mom

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all like it, it was one of the few things I like about it here. Deserts always have the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets. California was the same way when I was training out there.

Goetze's said...

I guess no matter what happens in between, at least you have something beautiful to start & end your day with.
Love,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I love the picture. It is definitly a different sight than what I am seeing in Duluth right now. I am sure you already know but you are missing out on an enormous blizzard here. I believe the entire town will be shut down tomorrow. The visibility is so bad that they are not even letting the plows out on the road. Dan and I are going to enjoy an evening of movies to help pass the time. We can't wait for you to come home and hang out. Thanks and God Bless.

Miss You
Dan and Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

They are some kind of palm tree, not sure exactly what. Just beyond the tree line is the Tigris River... Wow have you all gotten a lot of snow! It always seems to hit when I am gone, I remember you getting a lot when I was out in Colorado too. Oh well, I guess the snow doesn't like me.

Goetze's said...

Maybe the bugs like you enough to make up for all of nature!!!! Hee hee!!
Love you,
Kathy