Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, my wife has continued to surprise me. Today I received a poem she had written for me, it was so funny, I had to share it with you all.

My dear, sweet Charlie.
You mean the world to me.
If I were a flower,
you'd be my pollinating bee.

You are so hot and sexy.
You're as sexy as can be.
Especially when the lights are off,
and I can not see.

They call you one hot bastard.
You know that name rings true.
You're just so sweet and tasty,
even the bugs want a piece of you.

But when the bugs are done,
and leave you swollen and sore,
just remember when you come back,
with me you're gonna score.

Compliments of Robby Alison... thanks man.

So that was the first part of my surprise, I'm a little afraid of what else is coming. Sarah has a habit of trying to embarrass me at times like this. Being that the mail has not been good to me lately (everything getting delayed), I will just have to wait and see.

I would just like to say I love you to my adoring wife who is so great to me, thank you for loving me so well. To the rest of you, I hope this day finds you well no matter where you are.

8 comments:

mom said...

Hi Charlie:

Yes you wife is wonderful and very creative and spoils you rotten.
I am proud of you both.
got to get to work.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY and I am glad God gave me a son like you
I am proud of you and who you stand for. God Bless you

love
mom

Goetze's said...

Happy Valentine's day Squirt!

I heard about the poem & have been anxious to see how it went!!! That is too funny!

Love you, & have a good day.
Love,
Kathy

Steele's said...

Hi Charlie! That was great! Very creative! Hope you had a good Valentine's day!
Love Ya,
Carey

Anonymous said...

Why is it that every where but MN is getting snow this year?

mom said...

I don't know but we sure could use a little snow to clean up the ground and to warm up the temperature as it is still 20 below every morning. BRRRRRRRRRR

connie

Lori said...

HI Charlie,

I guess the snow went on strike till you get home to enjoy it. I guess we'll have to wait till next winter.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully that doesn't mean in August! I feel bad for you guys, cold without snow really stinks.

mom said...

guess what everybody
it is snowing in grand rapids
a very fine pretty snow
I love it

love
mom