Sunday, February 4, 2007

No pain, no gain.

Well, I'm getting back to the grindstone. I took a bit of a break from working out for the last month or so, and starting this week I am back at it. Ouch, is it painful! It's amazing how fast you can get out of shape, when it takes so much time and effort to get into it. Even though it hurts, it feels good at the same time. It is one of my favorite ways to relieve stress, it really helps to clear my head. It's really nice now, Sarah spoiled me a little (I know, big surprise) . She got me a GPS watch, now I can see how far I run. It is very nice since I run out on the roads on base and was never quite sure how far I had gone. She is so good to me. I hope you all are doing well, take care.

1 comment:

Goetze's said...

Drop & give me twenty!! It's good to hear that you are getting out again! I hope you still want to do a triathlon when you get home! I'm looking forward to doing that with you!Keep up the good work!
Love you bunches,
Kathy