Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Starting Over

Sorry for any confusion, I just realized that the other site wasn't user friendly for everyone, including me at work. So I decided to go another route. Thanks again for your support and I will try to do more with this site as I have time, I have to work right now.

5 comments:

Steele's said...

Cool! I'll keep checking in on you!
Love you!
Carey

Goetze's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Goetze's said...

Hi Charlie! What a great idea. I'll be checking in often! I'm so proud of you & I miss you so much. Hopefully this extra time will go by fast.
Lots of love & prayers,
Kathy

james said...

Hi
I will trade one of our cold temps for some of your hot temps.

James Goetze

latourhome said...

Hi Chavez!

Thanks for the updates; keep 'em coming. We were so sorry to hear about the extension. We all miss you so much. We tried to explain it to Payton, but he just told us that "someone needs to fire this president and get a new one, so that Charlie can come home". We'll keep Payton's drawings coming; we just wait for Payton to get "inspired". Just bought another wheeler. Yep, that's 3 now (with the promise that one will be sold in the summer). It was a deal; couldn't pass it up. Just got over the flu, again. Darn flu shot must be covering something from another country! It was a dreadful flu; probably one of the worst we've ever dealt with. Things are pretty good otherwise. Just wish we could go snowmobiling. I guess we'll just get a bit more use out of the wheelers. Miss you and we'll check in on you again soon! Love, Bubs, Mark, Payton and Chaser