We are finally at the point we have been waiting so long for, on the verge of going home. Our replacements are here and we have been working hard to pass all the knowledge we have discovered in the past 15 months on to them. At the same time we are preparing our troops and equipment for redeployment. So I have been working some long hours, and I am not on my computer at work anymore (mainly because it's not my computer anymore!) This is why I haven't been posting anything or responding to many emails lately. Rest assured that we are all in good spirits and are chomping at the bit to get out of here, which I can't say when. However, I will say that if everything goes as planned I will be able to spend this 4t
h of July on American soil. Which would make me very happy, I still won't be home yet, but one step closer at least.
I'm not sure when my next post will be, it will depend on both access to the Internet and if I am blocked from the website. Thank you all again for your continued support, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

After all this time, I finally got a picture of myself by a palm tree.
5 comments:
It is good to hear you smiling as you were writing this posting.
Also good to see a Palm tree with you in it.
I pray for your safe return.
There are Yellow Ribbons hanging all over town for the troops coming home.
what a sight to see.
love
mom
That is the best news I've heard in soooo long!!! We can't wait to welcome you home as the hero that you are to all of us!!
We love you, we love you, & await you anxiously!
Praise the Lord & may He continue to bless you until you are back in our arms...(& from there after too!)
Hurry!
love,
Kathy
Praying for your safe return!
Wishing we could be in Minnesota to welcome you home! Know that our hearts are rejoicing in the knowledge that you are on your way!
Much love from all of us,
Mona & Tim
SJC
Welcome Home!!!!! I know you will be flying over American soil very soon! My heart is soaring!!
Love you Charlie!
Kathy & Greg
P.S.
Just wanted you to know that Harry made it home safely!!!!! Lori got him this weekend!
Thank you again sooo much for your help in making his trip memorable! I can't wait to see the pictures!
love you,
Kathy
Post a Comment